Welcome to Ah0's life

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The day of state junior compettiton :)

Today is 27/11/2011
I woke up at 5.30am to prepare for the competition :)
My felling? Nervous TT
6.30am reached school :)
We meet together with our team members for the lastly briefing.
Is time for theory test :(
First 4 question die :) FAIL I think, but i have try my best!
Before section 2 we changed to our uniform an do all preparation.
Section2- Uniform Inspection 
Our Group still okay but only the fault of socks :( not enough BLACK!
Section3-Foot Drill (The most nervous part for us)
We did our best! :)
BREAK time! 
we have it at T@time station :) Nervous the lastly part(Short case) until din't eat much :)
Is time for our last section!
I think we din't do so well!
Clossing ceremony held at 4pm(if no wrong)
Although we just winning the 1st runner up, have a little bit disappointed but I have learn a lesson :D
Win or lose does't matter, at least we try our best! DO it better next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment